Kosumalli is a healthy easy salad that is included in every Kannadian’s house during festive days. This is made on Rama navami and offered to the Lord.
Moong dhal-1 cup
Coriander- 4 tbsp chopped
Salt- As required
Mustard -1 tsp
- Soak the moong dhal in water for half an hour.
- Drain the water.
- Grate the carrot, cucumber and mango. Also qchop the green chilli into small discs.
- Mix it with the moong dhal.
- Add the grated coconut, salt, lemon juice.
- Finally season it with mustard seeds and garnish with coriander.