Terms & Conditions
Welcome to Superduper-kitchen
- This site is owned and operated by Niranjana Sankaranarayan.
- Unless otherwise stated, Niranjana Sankaranarayanan own the rights for all material on Superduper-kitchen. The text, images, video, audio and all the material belong to Niranjana Sankaranarayanan.
- You may view and/or print pages from https://superduper-kitchen.com for your own personal use subject to restrictions set in these terms and conditions.
- You must not Republish, reproduce,modify, duplicate, copy material or upload, redistribute content from https://superduper-kitchen.com in any form without prior written permission from the site’s owner.
- No material can be published in any newspaper or website without prior information. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Niranjana Sankaranarayanan and Superduper-kitchen.
- If you would like to use our content, and are interested in linking to our website, you must notify us by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- No use of Superduper-kitchen’s logo or other artwork will be allowed for linking absent a trademark license
- In no event shall the site owner be liable for damages of any kind, including without limitation, direct, incidental or consequential damages (including, but not limited to, damages for lost profits, business interruption and loss of programs or information) arising out of the use of or inability to use Site, or any information provided thereon, or any claim attributable to errors, omissions or other inaccuracies in the Site.