Milagu/karuveppilai kuzhambu is a spicy and tasty gravy. It can be made during rainy days and goes well with hot rice and pappadam. This powder can be made and stored in a air tight container and can be used while making the gravy.
Curry leaves – 5 arcs
Peppercorns – 4 tsp
Channa dhal – 4 tsp
Urad dhal – 4 tsp
Coriander seeds – 4 tsp
Red chillies – 1(optional)
Hing – A pinch
- Measure all the ingredients and keep separately.
- Fry all the ingredients to golden brown one by one.
- Allow the ingredients to cool for 5 minutes.
- Later grind the ingredients one by one in the mixie.
- Finally mix everything to get instant milagu kuzhambu podi.
Note: To make the gravy, refer to the posting on Feb 1st.