Choco fudge is an easy and simple recipe that you can make in a jiffy. i am fond of chocolates and want to try something with the choco powder. So I tried making this and it was loved by all. Chocolate lovers like me would forget themselves after they start chewing this sweet. It is very tasty, soft and yummy!!!!
Milk powder – 1 cup
Sugar – 1 cup
Choco powder – 3 tbsp
Ghee – 3 tbsp
Water – 3/4 cup
- In a heavy bottomed pan, add sugar and water. Keep it in medium flame and allow it to dissolve.
- Once the sugar dissolves, add ghee, milk powder and cocoa powder.
- Keep the stove in medium flame and keep stirring continuously.
- The mixture starts to boil and then it will start leaving the sides.
- Now you should not take your hands off and check for the right consistency.
- In a minute or two, the mixture will start leaving from the pan.
- Now pour this onto a greased plate.
- Allow it to cool for sometime and make pieces.
- You can also make balls out of the mixture.