A deep fried oreo is a dessert or snack consisting of oreo biscuits dipped in a pancake batter and deep fried. Pancake mix creates a fluffy, golden-brown fried dough and yields a warm and melty oreo cream in the centre. The original recipe is made with eggs. This is an eggless version. And you can also replace the all purpose flour with wheat flour. This recipe was introduced to me by my younger brother. He had it in a restaurant and suggested me to make this recipe at home This is an unique snack and I bet it will be a hit in your family. Krish liked it a lot.
Oreo Biscuits – 10
All purpose flour – 1/2 cup + 1/16 cup
Baking powder – 1 tbsp
Sugar – 1 tbsp
Vanilla extract – 1 tsp
Milk – 1/2 cup + some more if reqd
- In a bowl, add all purpose flour, baking powder, sugar, vanilla extract and milk. Mix everything together well without any lumps.
- Add milk if required to make it to a right consistency.
- Now dip the oreo biscuits and coat it well with the batter.
- Heat the oil and when the oil is in th right temperature, deep fry the oreos.
- They become fluffy and fry it on both the sides until they become golden brown in colour.
- You can serve it with no topping or top it with powdered sugar and drizzle it with chocolate syrup.
- Make everything and serve it hot.