Seven cup cake is one of the easiest burfi/cake varieties that requires very less time to make. I learnt this sweet from my mom. She makes this sweet in two ways- one in this method and the other using khova. This sweet is always special to me because this is the first recipe I posted on my blog. Now I have moved to my own website and would like to post the same recipe as the first one. But this time it is with video.
Grated coconut – 1 cup
Besan flour – 1 cup
Ghee – 1 cup
Milk – 1 cup
Sugar – 2.5 to 3 cups
- Take a heavy bottomed pan. Add Besan flour and roast it.
- Add ghee, grated coconut,milk,sugar to it and mix it thorughly.
- Stir it continuosly for every 5 mintutes. this step should be repeated until you see the bubbles .
- Grease the tray with ghee and pour the mixture into it.
- Make pieces and it is ready to serve.