Paan Ice cream
Paan Icecream or Beetel leaves icecream is a refreshing, paan flavoured ice cream that has all goodness of Meeta paan. It has almost all the ingredients that we use to make meeta paan. You can include and exclude one or two ingredients according to your taste. It is one of the best icecreams that you can serve after a feast. It also act as mouth refreshener.
Beetel leaves- 5
Gulkand- 2 tbsp
Fennel seeds- 1 tbsp
Cardamom powder- 1/2 tsp
Condensed milk- 1/2 cup
Fresh cream- 250 ml
Milk – 12 tbsp
Tutti-Frutti / Rose syrup – To garnish
- Wash the beetel leaves well and remove the stem.
- Chop them into small pieces.
- Add gulkand, fennel seeds, cardamom powder, milk and grind the to a fine paste.
- In a bowl add condensed milk, fresh cream and beat until they are smooth and frothy.
- At this stage, add the ground beetel leaves paste and mix well.
- Pour it into container, cover it with cling wrap and refrigerate it for 6 to 8 hours.
- After 6 hours, the icecream would have set and you can scoop it out and serve.
- Garnish it with tutti-frutti or roohafza syrup and serve immediately.
Looks so yummy !