Eggless Carrot Cake
- Measure wheat flour, baking powder, baking soda, salt and sieve them in a bowl.
- Wash, peel and grate the carrot. Keep aside.
- In another bowl, mix sugar, curd, vanilla essence and oil.
- Now mix the dry and wet ingredients together.
- Finally add the grated carrot and mix well with the batter.
- Now the batter is ready to be poured in the cake pan.
- Meanwhile pre-heat the oven at 180 degree celsius for 3 minutes. Linen the cake tray with butter paper.
- Pour the batter in the cake tray till 3/4th of it.
- Bake the carrot cake for 30 minutes or until a inserted toothpick comes out clean.
- Cool the cake, and remove it from the cake tray.
- Store it in the room temperature for 2 days.
Hey niranj, followed your recipe and cake came out so well..Super easy to make and so delicious
Thank you so much Vidya…
Super soft moist cake,thanks for sharing such a healthy cake recipe Can we use any other essence instead of vanilla?
Thank you Hemaji… Yes very well you can go ahead and use
An eggless carrot cake and that too with wheat flour…now that’s just what I like. Planing to drop off a cake for an elderly lady in our apartment complex…may just try this one out.
Thank you Mayuriji… Do try it out ji.. You ll love it..
Cake look super soft and nutritious with goodness of carrot. Simple but Wonderful eggless cake recipe.
Thanks aton Swathi
This becomes our favorite cake in all season. Loved the texture of the cake so soft moist and delicious. Lovely share Niranjana!
Thank you so much Jolly!! My fav too..