Masala papad roll
Masala papad is an Indian starter dish that includes the ingredients which induce the appetite. So you can serve it before lunch or as an evening snack. This is one of the easy recipes and you can make it in a jiffy. You can make slight variations in the stuffings based on the ingredients available to you.
Masala papad- 6
Sweet corn – 1/2 cup
Tomato – 1/2 cup
Coriander – few
Lemon juice – 1 tsp
Salt- As required
Black salt – 1/2 tsp
Red chilli powder – 2 tsp
Asafoetida – A pinch
Ghee – As required
- In a bowl, mix all the ingredients except the papad.
- Heat the skillet.
- Apply ghee on either side of the papad and roast it on one side.
- Turn the papad and keep about 2 tbsp of the stuffings in it.
- Now carefully roll the papad with the masala inside. Since the papad is hot, it is easy to roll.
- The masala papad is ready and serve it as an evening snack.
Note: You can also use carrot, beans and cucumber for the stuffing.