Paneer Cheese stuffed bun
I wanted to make something new for my bro who has come for winter vacation. He hates Paneer but when I stuffed it into the bun along with other ingredients, he liked it a lot. It should be served hot. A very good and easy evening snack.
Small buns – 10
Cottage cheese(Paneer) – 50 gm
Cheese – 50gm
Cilantro – A bunch
Rock salt – A pinch
Salt- As required
Red chilli powder – As required
- Grate paneer and cheese. Altogether it makes one cup.
- Chop Cilantro into small bits and make 1/2 cup.
- Now mix cheese, paneer, salt, rock salt and red chilli powder well.
- Take each bun and slice the bun cross-sectionally.
- Now in the bottom portion, make a hole by scraping the bun in the center.
- Now fill the hole with the prepared stuff, apply ghee and close it with the top portion.
- Heat tava and place the buns on it to toast. Apply ghee on the top and bottom of the bun and toast it.
- Carefully turn it upside down and toast well.
- It can be served with tomato sauce.