Chats are favourite for all the age groups. This chat comes from North- India and is a popular Mumbai street food too. The papdis are served with curd, chutneys for chats and sev. The taste of the chat has crunchiness of papdi, tanginess from sweet chutney, sourness from curd and is spicy from green chutney. I love both dahi puri and dahi papdi chat.
Papdi – 10
Curd – 4 tbsp
Potatoes – 1
Sweet Chutney – 1 tsp
Spicy Chutney – 1 tsp
Sev – To garnish
Dry Mango powder – A pinch
Coriander leaves – To garnish
Chat masala powder – To sprinkle
Black Salt- To taste
- Pressure cook the potatoes and cut it into cubes.
- Arrange the papdi on the plate and place some potatoes on each papdi.
- Mix dry mango powder, black salt, chat masala powder in the curd.
- Top the papdi with curd mixture.
- On the top of the above, drizzle some sweet chutney, green chutney, spicy chutney.
- Garnish with sev and coriander leaves.
- Serve immediately.