Once again, I am very happy to share with you all that I have been nominated by my friend Saumyaanadakrishnan of Pamperurtastebuds for Mystery Blogger Award.
Thank you so much Saumya for nominating me.This is my third nomination and I am very happy to be nominated. This helps me to know about different blogs and I thank Saummya for following my blog and also for nominating me. Mine is a Vegetarian blog whereas you can find Non-Vegetarian recipes too in Saumya’s blog. And I suggest that people/my followers who love Non- Veg food should visit her blog.
This award was actually created by Okoto enigma of https://okotoenigmasblog.com/my-greatest-creation-yet/
- Put the award logo/image on your blog post.
- List the rules.
- Thank whoever nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
- Mention the creator of the award and provide a link.
- Tell readers 3 things about yourself
- Answer the questions the blogger gave to you.
- Nominate 10-20 people.
- Notify your nominees by commenting on their blog.
- Ask nominees 5 questions of your choice (0ne weird/funny question).
- Share link to your best post(s).
Three things about me
- I love cooking, reading cookery magazines and watching cookery shows. I love to try new recipes and share it with my neighbours. The feedback from them gives me immense pleasure. My other hobbies are singing, jewellery making, painting and reading books. Oh yes!!! I love to chit chat with my friends too.
- I am a kind person who loves to have friends, a good relationship with my neighbours, friends and relatives. I would like to involve in social service to help the poor, orphans and the old people.
- I’m a very strong person. When someone shouts at me for the mistakes I made, I will humbly listen to it and ask for an apology. But if anybody tries to exploit me, then I am always an aggressive person to them. I never bother for the certificate they gives me. I always fight for my rights and will fight to any extent to get my rights.
Tell me one thing that you love about yourself ?
I love myself for being strong, caring and affectionate to others. I have a soft corner for needy, disabled. At the same time I hate Male chauvinism.
What’s your favorite dessert ?
I love all the Bengali sweets as well as chakkai varatti(Jackfruit jam).
What’s the funniest thing that ever happened to you ?
When I was in 7th grade, we visited Birla Mandir in Hyderabad. There was too much crowd and I wasn’t able to see the God properly. After coming out of the temple, I asked my parents who is this God Birla ? Everyone who came with us to the temple started laughing and even now we all laugh thinking about that day.
Name the person who inspires you the most ? And why ?
My dearest grandmothers – Meenakshi(Mom’s mom) who fought everything through patience. She is a charming lady who was loved by everybody. Seethalakshmi( Dad’s mom) who is my strength and who taught me to face different problems in life. She has a charisma and being loved by everybody for that. Hats off to you both.
What’s the most important lesson that your life has taught you so far ?
Never expect for anything. Expectations will always give you disappointments. Never fall into something without enquiring thoroughly about it.
- What inspired you to write the blog?
- What is your best moment in life?
- Tips that you would like to give for other bloggers.
- What is your first reaction for an obstacle or challenge?
- If you could be best friends with one fictional character, would who it be?
My Nominees are
Here are my nominations and I congratulate you all….
- Masala Vegan
Please do check out these blogs.
My popular posts are-
I thank all my readers for their constant support.Your lovely comments and feedbacks are important to me. Pleas visit my youtube Channel Superduper kitchen and subscribe. Thank you once again.
Dear friends and my followers,
I am happy to tell you that I have been nominated for Blogger recognition award by Saumyaanadakrishnan from pamperurtastebuds. I came to know about her blog recently and you can find some interesting recipes there. Thank you Saumya for nominating me. Thuis is my second nomination after I started to blog and I am very happy about it. Recently I have started video blogging and you can find my videos here- My Youtube Channel. Its heartwarming to get a lot of appreciations, encouragements from the readers. Thank you Saumya!!!
Rules for Blogger Recognition Award
- Thank the blogger who nominated you and provide links to their blog.
- Write a post to show your award.
- Attach the award to your post.
- Write a brief story of how your blog started.
- Give a piece of advice to new bloggers.
- Select the 15 other blogs you want to give the award to.
- Comment on each blog and let them know you have nominated them.
My blogging journey so far
I started writing my blog as a hobby and to record all the recipes from my mom and grandma. Later I learnt one recipe after the other from them and started posting it here. When I started to get followers, I experimented different dishes that we taste in the restaurant and from the books I read. But this was once in a while. Yes, I enter into the kitchen only when I have the mood to do something. My real blogging started after my wedding. It was then I started to cook on a daily basis. My husband is the person who taste my recipes and comment on it. He encouraged me to attend different classes. I started learning many recipes. Also before posting the recipe, I always send the photos to my parents and brother. They patiently see every thing and give me feedback. And amma, I thank you for patiently answering all my doubts in the traditional recipes inspite of your busy schedule. Now I have taken my blog to the next level with videos. Hope you will like it and enjoy. My real happiness lies in making my husband to love my cooking. Before our wedding, he hates rasam, pizza, pasta, dosai with chutney etc., But now, he himself will ask me to make rasam, to make chutney for dosai instead of sambar, parathas, etc., This is my journey…
Advise for new bloggers
Start writing your blog without expecting anything at first. Just enjoy posting. Initially when I started I had hardly 10 followers. But believe me, slowly you will get more followers. Post regularly. Start adding different categories to make people to read your recipes easily. Then please dont be in a hurry. And my main drawback was not interacting with the fellow followers. Please dont do that mistake. Now I have started interaction and they give me ideas. Its nice to have friends all around the world.
Here are my nominations and I congratulate you all….
- Masala Vegan
- Cooking Delight
Do check out their lovely blogs!
For those of you who accept this nomination…
- Create a blog thanking the blogger who nominated you and listing their site.
- Nominate few bloggers you follow and notify them.
- Share an experience that got you started blogging.
- Share a word of advice for fellow bloggers.