Popsicles are new to me and I heard it from one of my friends who made wheat milk kulfi. Later when I went to the Supermarket, I saw this popsicle mould and immediately grabbed one for me. First, I made banana popsicle with the ripened bananas and milk. Almost it came out good but I was not totally satisfied. Then we bought black grapes and I wished to made popsicles with that. Popsicles are very easy to make and there are thousands of popsicles that can be made according to your creativity. Grapes popsicle is very tasty and these are best to beat the heat. People always prefer to eat ice creams but they increase the body temperature. Popsicles will help you really in Summer.
Grapes – 1 cup
Sugar – 1 tbsp
Water – 1/4 cup
- Add a cup of grapes, sugar, water in the juicer and grind. If you are using the mixie, then strain it to remove the debris.
- Fill 3/4 th of the popsicle and close it with the lid.
- If your popsicle mould doesn’t have lid, then cover it with the cling wrap and insert the ice-cream stick.
- Freeze it for 6-8 hours.
- Then show the mould in running tap water to thaw it. This will help in removing the popsicle easily.
- Have it in summer and I bet your kids will love it. The best way to make your kids to eat fruits.