Once again, I am very happy to share with you all that I have been nominated by my friend Saumyaanadakrishnan of Pamperurtastebuds for Mystery Blogger Award.
Thank you so much Saumya for nominating me.This is my third nomination and I am very happy to be nominated. This helps me to know about different blogs and I thank Saummya for following my blog and also for nominating me. Mine is a Vegetarian blog whereas you can find Non-Vegetarian recipes too in Saumya’s blog. And I suggest that people/my followers who love Non- Veg food should visit her blog.
This award was actually created by Okoto enigma of https://okotoenigmasblog.com/my-greatest-creation-yet/
- Put the award logo/image on your blog post.
- List the rules.
- Thank whoever nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
- Mention the creator of the award and provide a link.
- Tell readers 3 things about yourself
- Answer the questions the blogger gave to you.
- Nominate 10-20 people.
- Notify your nominees by commenting on their blog.
- Ask nominees 5 questions of your choice (0ne weird/funny question).
- Share link to your best post(s).
Three things about me
- I love cooking, reading cookery magazines and watching cookery shows. I love to try new recipes and share it with my neighbours. The feedback from them gives me immense pleasure. My other hobbies are singing, jewellery making, painting and reading books. Oh yes!!! I love to chit chat with my friends too.
- I am a kind person who loves to have friends, a good relationship with my neighbours, friends and relatives. I would like to involve in social service to help the poor, orphans and the old people.
- I’m a very strong person. When someone shouts at me for the mistakes I made, I will humbly listen to it and ask for an apology. But if anybody tries to exploit me, then I am always an aggressive person to them. I never bother for the certificate they gives me. I always fight for my rights and will fight to any extent to get my rights.
Tell me one thing that you love about yourself ?
I love myself for being strong, caring and affectionate to others. I have a soft corner for needy, disabled. At the same time I hate Male chauvinism.
What’s your favorite dessert ?
I love all the Bengali sweets as well as chakkai varatti(Jackfruit jam).
What’s the funniest thing that ever happened to you ?
When I was in 7th grade, we visited Birla Mandir in Hyderabad. There was too much crowd and I wasn’t able to see the God properly. After coming out of the temple, I asked my parents who is this God Birla ? Everyone who came with us to the temple started laughing and even now we all laugh thinking about that day.
Name the person who inspires you the most ? And why ?
My dearest grandmothers – Meenakshi(Mom’s mom) who fought everything through patience. She is a charming lady who was loved by everybody. Seethalakshmi( Dad’s mom) who is my strength and who taught me to face different problems in life. She has a charisma and being loved by everybody for that. Hats off to you both.
What’s the most important lesson that your life has taught you so far ?
Never expect for anything. Expectations will always give you disappointments. Never fall into something without enquiring thoroughly about it.
- What inspired you to write the blog?
- What is your best moment in life?
- Tips that you would like to give for other bloggers.
- What is your first reaction for an obstacle or challenge?
- If you could be best friends with one fictional character, would who it be?
My Nominees are
Here are my nominations and I congratulate you all….
- Masala Vegan
Please do check out these blogs.
My popular posts are-
I thank all my readers for their constant support.Your lovely comments and feedbacks are important to me. Pleas visit my youtube Channel Superduper kitchen and subscribe. Thank you once again.