Fajita is a term used in Tex-Mex cuisine that is served with tacos or as a stuffing for quesadilla. Non vegetarians can add meat into the recipe but this is the vegetarian version of fajita.
Green bell pepper – 1/4 (finely chopped)
Yellow bell pepper – 1/4 (finely chopped)
Red bell pepper – 1/4 (finely chopped)
Taco seasoning mix – 3 tsp
Garlic clove – 4 (minced)
Onion – 1 (finely chopped)
Tomato – 1 (finely chopped)
- Chop the yellow, green and red bell pepper into small cubes and keep aside.
- Chop the onions and keep it separate.
- In a kadai, add butter and saute minced garlic. Once they turn light brown, add chopped onions and saute till golden brown.
- Now add the green-yellow-red bell peppers, salt, taco seasoning and mix well.
- Finally add the chopped tri coloured bell peppers, saute consistently in low flame.
- Cook until the vegetables are soft. Now the vegetable mixture is ready. You can also add corn kernels in it.