Cheese Burst Pizza is offered by Dominos and is demanded by a lot of people. The reason behind this is it has oodles of cheese filled inside the pizza. I came to know about this pizza through my younger brother. The way he described about this pizza tempted me to taste it once. But we could not make it before my wedding. And after wedding I have asked my husband many times about having this Pizza. But always he smile and denies it diplomatically. But now I have learnt to make this at home and can make whenever I have a craving for this. For a change, I made this for lunch. And finally my husband too enjoyed it. Now he is also a fan of Pizza..
All purpose Flour – 1 1/2 cups
Milk – 1 tbsp
Sugar – 1 tsp
Salt – 1/2 tsp+ 1/8 tsp
Oil – 1 tbsp
Water – 1/2 cup
Dry yeast – 1/2 tsp+1/8 tsp (or)
Wet yeast – 1 tsp+1/4 tsp
Oil – 1/2 tbsp
Garlic – 4 flakes (minced)
Onion – 1 small size(finely chopped)
Chilli flakes – 1/2 tsp
Mixed Herbs – 1 tsp
Tomato Puree- 1/2 pkt
Sugar – 1 tsp
Salt – 1/4 tsp
Chilli Powder – 1/4 tsp
Green Bell pepper
Red Bell pepper
Yellow Bell pepper
- Add All purpose flour, oil, salt, milk and mix well.
- Add the yeast in warm water and mix well. Also add sugar and dissolve it well.
- Mix the yeast mixture with rest of the ingredients and knead it well into a smooth dough. The dough will be elastic.
- If the dough is wet, sprinkle some flour and knead it well.
- Grease a bowl and place the dough in it, cover it with a cloth and place it in a warm place.
- Allow it to stand for 30 minutes or until the dough doubled in volume. When you punch the dough, you can feel the air releasing.
- Heat oil in a pan and add minced garlic. Saute it in low flame until you get the aroma.
- Now add onion, herbs, chilli flakes, tomato puree, salt and sugar.
- Saute until it thickens. Turn off the stove and allow it to cool.
- Allow it to cool.
- Divide the dough into two equal portions.
- Dust the working area and roll out both into 1/4 inch thickness and keep aside.
- Apply the cheese spread either the plain one or the flavoured one. Apply all over the base leaving 1/2 inch on all the sides.
- Now place the second base on top of the first base. Close well on all the sides.
- The base is ready for topping.
- Apply pizza sause on the top of the base. Place any vegetables of your choice.
- Grate the Mozarella cheese all over . Now the pizza is ready to cook.
- Apply grease on baking tray or pizza plate. Place the pizza on it.
- Pre-heat the oven at 200 deg Celsius for 3 minutes.
- Cook at 175 deg Celsius for 25 to 30 minutes.
- Use top and bottom option in OTG and place in top rack.
- Now the pizza is ready to serve.