Thayir pachadi is an important item on a sadhg but vegetables in curd. There are different types of pachadi and this is one of my favourite pachadi that my mom makes at home. It is the best accompaniment for paruppu vadai.
Curd- 1 cup
Coconut- few pieces
Green chilli- 1
Salt- To taste
Mustard seeds- 1/2 tsp
Curry leaves- few
- Wash and chop the tomatoes.
- Split the carrot into two halves. Grate one half and chop the other half.
- Grind the coconut, tomatoes, chopped carrot, green chilli, half the curry leaves.
- In a pan, add oil and splutter mustard seeds. Once they crack, add the curry leaves.
- Finely add the chopped coriander.
- Mix it with the curd before serving.