Hello everybody!! This is the first time I haven’t posted anything for past two weeks. Yup! I was completely busy with other household work and wasn’t able to login here. My husband started asking me daily whether I posted something? And today I am posting this recipe for my dear ‘K’. Yes Cauliflower- Bell pepper stir fry is one of his favourites. Usually he prefers some gravy for roti. Surprisingly he liked this recipe. It is an easy to make recipe and goes best with rice as well as roti.
Cauliflower – 1 small
Red Bell pepper – 1/2
Yellow Bell pepper – 1/2
Green Bell pepper – 1/2
Garam masala powder – 2 tsp
Red chilli powder – 1/2 tsp
Turmeric powder – 1/2 tsp
Mustard seeds – 1/2 tsp
Coriander leaves – To garnish
Salt – To taste
- Wash and cut the cauliflower into small florets. Boil it in water with turmeric powder, red chilli powder and a pinch of salt. This helps to remove the worms.
- Wash and Cut the bell peppers into cubes. Remove the seeds.
- Drain the water and keep the florets aside.
- In a kadai, add oil and splutter mustard seeds. Once they crack, add the garam masala powder and saute for a minute.
- Add the bell pepper and sprinkle some water. Allow the bell pepper to cook.
- Then add the cauliflower florets and cook for some more time.
- Mix everything together and garnish with coriander.
- Serve it with rice or roti.
Note: You can also add onions and ginger garlic paste.