I was nominated for the “Sunshine Award” by Aishwarya from My Kitchen Moments. This is my first award and I feel honoured and thank Aishwarya for nominating me. When I started to write my blog in Dec ’12, I was not very serious. But later due to the encouragement of my family members, relatives, fellow bloggers and my followers I started posting recipes regularly. In this one and a half years, I came to know about many cooking blogs, learnt new recipes and got connected with many people all over the world. I thank each one for giving me support and encouraging me.
My Nominees for the Sunshine Award are:
If you think well, you ook well—http://subudhi123go.wordpress.com/
Emily cooks Vegan—http://emilycooksvegan.com/
Rules for Participating –
- Display the award on your blog.
- Show your gratitude and link back to the person who nominates you with the award.
- Nominate any 4 to 10 of your favorite deserving “bloggers who positively and creatively inspire others in the blogosphere”.
- Link the nominees in your post and let them know they have been awarded.
- Write 10 interesting things about yourself.
10 things about myself
I love to cook and explore many new recipes.
Though I am a thin person, I am a foodie. Especially I love North Indian food.
I do paintings and interested in crafts.
Interested in music and will sing everyday atleast for half an hour.
I read fiction, philosophical, religious and thrillers.
I love nature and would like to drive when it is drizzling.
Though everyone says that I am a quiet girl, I am mischievous and naughty at home. Now “K” also knows that :P.
Basically a person who would like to enjoy life.
I like to spend more time with kids than with the adults.
I love my family more than anything in this the world.