Mirchi bajji – 4
Channa dhal-2 tbsp
Tamarind- Small Gooseberry size
Rock salt- 1 tsp
Salt- As required
Besan flour- 2 Cups
Rice flour- 2 tbsp
Red chilli powder- As required
- Take the Mirchi, wash it and slit it lenghtwise to remove the seeds. Do it carefully so that it is not opened fully.
- Then put it in bowl with water. It will remove the remaining seeds and also the hotness of the mirchi.
- Now roast the peants and channa dhal and grind it for stuffing.
- Extract juice from tamarind and keep aside.
- Now mix peanut+ channa dhal powder, salt ,rock-salt with tamarind juice and make it like chappathi dough.
- Fill this into the mirchi as shown in the picture.
- Now for the batter mix rice flour, besan flour, red chilli powder, salt and add water. The batter should not be too watery else it will not get along with the mirchi.
- Dip the mirchi in the flour and deep fry it in the oil occasionally turning it until it turns golden brown in colour.
- Serve hot with tomato sauce.
Please follow and like us: